EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CARS, TRUCKS AND MORE…
Tune in Thursday Mornings at 9am on AM1370 WFEA!
CLICK HERE to email Dick & Ron!
- Graduated New Hampshire Technical College, Manchester, NH. In automotive.
- Attended Keene State College, Keene, NH for Vocational Education to teach automotive.
- February 1, 1980 founded/opened Precision Imports Inc.
- Adjunct professor at New Hampshire Technical College
- Treasurer for the “Manchester Group”
- Chairman automotive steering committee at Manchester School of Technology
- Chairman automotive steering committee at Manchester Community College.
- Council member for Bosch Automotive Service Center.
- ASE Master Automotive Technician since 1978.
- Bosch Master Technician
- Commencement speaker Manchester Community College 2010
- Board of Directors New Hampshire Automotive Educational Foundation
- Member of Scholarship Committee for NH Automotive Educational Foundation
- ADCAP Committee Member for NHADA
- Former Head Coach Ragged Mountain Ski Team
- Ragged Mountain Race Crew Leader
- USSA Technical Delegate for Ski Racing, USSA Referee
- Began working in automotive field at age 13
- West High graduate 1975
- University of NH BA Political Science & Economics 1979
- Co-owner Bob & Sons Automotive 1990
- Private pilots license 2001
- Member Church Of God Manchester, Adult Sunday School Teacher
- Married High School Sweatheart in 1983
- VP NH NESSARA New England Service Station & Automobile Repair Assoc
- ASE L1 Certified
- NH Oil Discharge Fund board member